Langsung ke konten utama

Sydney FC’s Teresa Polias: ‘I don’t like owing all your success to titles’ | Emma Kemp

The Guardian - The veteran midfielder on her W-League trophies, taking time out to have a baby, and football as a genuine career path for women When Teresa Polias was a kid she could juggle the ball more than 3,000 times. “I’d set challenges, starting at zero,” she says. “I’d run in and say ‘dad, I got 10’. Ten developed into 100, then it was a real want for more.” At the average rate of about 1,000 touches every 10 minutes, the future Sydney FC midfielder would be at it continuously for a good half-hour. “If you look at the world record though,” she continues, “it’s ridiculous, crazy. It’s like 100,000 or something. I’m not going to guess who it is, but I think it’s a Brazilian.” Continue reading...

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Maxwel Cornet caps Burnley’s early salvo to break duck against Brentford

Emma Hayes warns Chelsea not to take wounded Manchester City lightly

Reece James double sinks Newcastle and stretches Chelsea’s lead at top

Guardiola refuses to blame Laporte red for Manchester City’s defeat to Palace

Education and football must tackle the bias that holds back black coaches | Josh Gowling

Scottish roundup: Celtic squander late penalty in draw with Livingston

'I’ll always give it a good shot': Solskjær vows to fight back after Liverpool loss – video

Antonio Rüdiger: ‘Tuchel gave me new life – he told me what he expects’

Chelsea into Women’s FA Cup final after sweeping Manchester City aside

Championship roundup: Cardiff’s quickfire treble saves point at Stoke