Langsung ke konten utama

Mohamed Elyounoussi: ‘Norway have put a little bit of pressure on Fifa’

The Guardian - The Norway winger on human rights in Qatar, playing with Erling Haaland and his renaissance at Southampton Mohamed Elyounoussi rewinds to the end of August, Southampton’s visit to Rodney Parade, home to Newport County, in the Carabao Cup. For the club, it turned into a historic night as they recorded their biggest away win, and although it was not the most glamorous setting or grandest occasion for Elyounoussi to make his first Southampton appearance in more than two years, he knew it was time to grasp his second chance. “It was almost like now or never, really,” he says. “I went in at half-time, we were 3-0 up and I was thinking: ‘I haven’t scored yet.’ I thought: ‘I have another 45 minutes to really step up.’ I had an assist in the first half but it was not enough. I needed a goal, and maybe one goal was not enough either.” Continue reading...

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The return of the Premier League and farewell Gerd Müller – Football Weekly

Emma Hayes warns Chelsea not to take wounded Manchester City lightly

Pep Guardiola challenges Jack Grealish to copy ‘machine’ Raheem Sterling

Wilfried Zaha racially abused after Crystal Palace win at Manchester City

Guardiola refuses to blame Laporte red for Manchester City’s defeat to Palace

Ipswich under-23s manager Kieron Dyer reveals he needs liver transplant

West Ham: Czech billionaire Daniel Kretinsky in talks to buy stake

Education and football must tackle the bias that holds back black coaches | Josh Gowling

Maxwel Cornet caps Burnley’s early salvo to break duck against Brentford

Crystal Palace v Brentford: match preview