Langsung ke konten utama

Premier League 2021-22 fan previews, part two: Liverpool to Wolves

The Guardian - Fans have their say on key players, wonderkids and transfer targets – and make predictions for the season ahead Part one: Arsenal to Leicester With a week to go it still feels surreal that I’ll be going back to Anfield (via Carrow Road first). And if social media is anything to go by, there’s no point – no investment, no transfers, no replacements, no hope … Once I’m there though it’ll be, I’m sure, like I’ve never been away. Optimistic? 100%. Continue reading...

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Emma Hayes warns Chelsea not to take wounded Manchester City lightly

The return of the Premier League and farewell Gerd Müller – Football Weekly

Columbia vs Peru 3-2 Highlights Copa America 2021

Gerd Müller, legendary striker for Germany and Bayern Munich, dies aged 75 – video obituary

Rangers Fashion a comeback to demolish 10-man Motherwell

Ronaldo and Lukaku deals show fans’ need for new signings outstrips thirst for change | Jonathan Liew

Pep Guardiola challenges Jack Grealish to copy ‘machine’ Raheem Sterling

What does Lionel Messi’s arrival at PSG mean for Kylian Mbappé? | Eric Devin

Wilfried Zaha racially abused after Crystal Palace win at Manchester City

Benjamin Mendy: footballer remanded in custody on rape charges