Langsung ke konten utama

Wayne Rooney apologises to family and Derby over online images

The Guardian - * ‘I made a mistake,’ says Championship club’s manager * Images appeared to show him asleep in room with young women Wayne Rooney has apologised to his family and Derby after images emerged on Sunday appearing to show the former England striker asleep in a hotel room surrounded by a group of young women. “I made a mistake,” the Derby manager Rooney told Sky Sports after the Championship club’s friendly against Real Betis on Wednesday. “I went to a private party with two of my friends and from me, I’d like to apologise to my family and the club for the images which were going round and I want to move forward on this. Continue reading...

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Beth Mead’s quick hat-trick for England sinks stubborn Northern Ireland

Wilfried Zaha racially abused after Crystal Palace win at Manchester City

West Ham: Czech billionaire Daniel Kretinsky in talks to buy stake

Education and football must tackle the bias that holds back black coaches | Josh Gowling

Abdoulaye Doucouré seals victory for Everton over struggling Norwich

Brighton’s Leandro Trossard strikes late to make Brentford rue missed chances

Highlights: Marseille vs Servette 3-1 Friendly Match 2021

Arsenal and Spurs beset by different but equally weighty problems | David Hytner

The Knowledge | Which teammates have played the most games against each other?

'It's all about money': Jürgen Klopp on biennial World Cup proposal – video